Here Be Daft Genius

My personal website will be the future host of this blog, but it's one of my projects currently under construction. Time is being taken away from that for me to work on Android development and an elusive multitouch education-related engineering project. More on these in the near future. I wish I could have finished the site this summer but with only two weeks left before I leave for Purdue that is simply NOT going to happen.

The name "Daft Genius" isn't necessarily what this blog will be titled in the future. I only thought of the title of my first post and applied that to the blog title. Not sure if it's clever enough. Here you will find my writing on tech, software, and engineering projects which assumes that for whatever reason you care about what is happening in my life and which will probably be painfully verbose. I haven't yet figured out conciseness.

Quick about me. My name is Jay Keegan and I'm an 18 year old student enrolled at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana and I do computers and stuff. I like it when I know more about ____ than you do and you read my blog to learn more.

Edit: I have contributor(s) now, so this wont go on my personal website. Hooray!

2 comments: